Capt Spurgeon Stowe sought our expertise to build a website that reflected the successful history of his headboats, the Miss Hatteras and the Cap ‘N Clam.
The incredible popularity of Capt. Stowe’s headboats became extremely clear once repeat customers questioned him about a way they could SHOW their friends all about the Miss Hatteras. Spurgeon knew he needed a place where new and repeat customers could see exactly how awesome his boats are.
The Miss Hatteras Fishing Online
- We designed a custom WordPress website so that their staff could have easy access for simple changes
- They needed a brand new logo, so we crafted one that displayed both boats
- We needed easy ways for customers to share their experiences, so their Social Media presence included a Facebook Fan page and their own twitter account.
- Through Search Engine Optimization we focused on positioning the site for locally relevant searches.
- And to make sure their lesser-known programs were seen, we created a few simple Web Videos and their own Youtube Channel.
On Google Places
Because the boats dont have a real mailing address, validating their Google Places listing took a few tries… But we recently got it approved and it’s now bringing a great deal of traffic to the site.
One of the Videos we created for them
Jump Aboard the Market & Convert Cruise Line
We’ll take you sailing across the long learning curve of online marketing and drop anchor on profitable waters 😉